14 мая 2014 г.

Keukenhof tulips

End of April I managed to go for a short visit in the Netherlands. Given the season, I couldn't have missed the tulips in Holland. So I arranged a trip to Keukenhof, the greatest park of tulips in Holland and Europe and second biggest flower park in the world. And I will never regret! Such a beauty is a must-see and should be on every bucket list. 
***
В конце апреля у меня получилось съездить в Нидерланды. Имея ввиду сезон, я не смогла пропустить тюльпаны в Голландии. Так я и поехала в Кюкенхофф, самый красивый парк тюльпанов в Голландии и Европе и второй по величине в мире. И это незабываемо! Такую красоту надо видеть обязательно!











I am wearing a red dress from Mango, trench from CacheCache, earrings from mom's dower chest
***
На мне красное платье от Mango, тренч от CacheCache, сережки из маминого сундука

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий