17 июня 2014 г.

Black and white

Hi there! It's not a very summerish summer here lately. Sometimes it's very hot, so hot that you feel like you're being fried alive. Other times you can hardly keep yourself from opening that suitcase of winter clothes you have just put away. So here is one of the colder days.
Both the sweater and the pants were probably 2 of my most doubtful purchases. I bought the sweater in Mango, mostly in spite of how it looked. It's short, it's large, it's square... But, oh my god, have I fallen in love with it later. Now it's just as that song goes - I'm only happy when it rains - cos that's when I can wear this pretty much universal sweater.
The pants - well, I just wanted a bald print on my pants. And H&M was offering these for only 10 euros. I said, what the hell - if I don't like them, I put them in the dower chest and forget about them. Given the price, it was not a big deal at all... But, time showed that, just like the sweater, these pants are one of my favorites in summer.
***
Привет! Лето не летнее какое-то. Иногда очень жарко, так жарко что кажется ты рыба и тебя жарят. Иногда руки так и тянутся к чемодану в котором сложены зимние вещи. И вот один из прохладных дней.
И свитер и брюки были наверное мои самые сомнительные покупки. Свитер я купила в Mango, скорее несмотря на то как он смотрелся. Он короткий, широкий, квадратный... Но позже я реально в него влюбилась. Теперь я его ношу каждый раз как позволяет погода.
Брюки я хотела со смелым принтом. А в H&M они были за смешные 10 евро. Я решила - если не понравятся, я их спрячу по-дальше и забуду про них. При такой-то цене... Но время показало, что, как и свитер, эти брюки стали фаворитами моего летнего гардероба.










Share your thoughts here, or here, or here.
***
Делитесь идеями здесь, или здесь, или здесь.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий